Thursday, October 30, 2008

Photo Mosaic


OK, So I gave in to peer pressure... here's my photo mosaic, though I don't think the Flickr picture options give you much to work with in a lot of cases... sometimes though, that makes it funner. Here we go -


1. What is your first name? Joe
2. What is your favorite food? Shawarmas
3. What school did you go to? BYU
4. What is your favorite color? Orange
5. What is your favorite animal? Kestrel
6. Favorite Drink? Malta Polar
7. Dream Vacation? New Zealand
8. Favorite Dessert? Flan
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Architect
10. What do you love most in life? My Girls
11. One word to describe you? Laid-back (hey, hyphenated, it's one word, OK?)
12. Your nickname? Joey Bag o' Donuts

1 comment:

HeatherA said...

I love your mosiac babe! How come the Kestrel is your favorite animal?